It seems like now that Winter is here, everyone is coughing, hacking, sniffling and sneezing. There are a ton of products you can buy to medicate a cough, but i cant trust these products after seeing a doctor, on one of our local news channels, saying how cough syrup was a total waste of money.
Well, if you want to use the home-made remedy, here’s an incredibly easy and delicious way to help you sooth a sore throat. This cough drops look delicious and with an added benefit of helping out when you’re feeling ill .
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Icing sugar for coating
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper, or greasing very well. A marble slab comes in handy and helps the drops cool quickly.
- Combine the ingredients sugar,honey, lemon juice,ground ginger,ground cloves in a saucepan.
- Turn on the heat and stir This may take between 15-20 minutes, stir continuously
- Test by dropping a little from a spoon into a bowl of ice water. If it cracks, it’s ready. If it’s chewy, cook for a few more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. let it cool for few minutes.
- use a spoon to drop it onto baking sheet .
- let them cool for 20 minutes.
- Dust with the icing sugar to stop them sticking the paper.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool.
2 thoughts on “Homemade Cough Sweets -Natural Remedy To Cure Cough”
Helpful! Fascinating! Quality! Belongings! Fabulous! Fantastic! Incredible! Just all the good words apply to this material! Thanks from all-time low of my heart and soul as well as I will come visit again if you keep up the great!
Wonderful article! This is the type of info that are supposed
to be shared around the net. Shame on the
search engines for no longer positioning this submit higher!
Come on over and talk over with my website .
Thank you =)
Comments are closed.