- Bat CupcakesMake scary bat cupcakes using chocolate cookie pieces and frosting for your kids with these easy steps. Source: Watch the video
- Purple Monster CupcakeThese purple monster cupcakes are adorable and cute. All you need is frosting, colorful candies, mini M&Ms, licorice, and a gentle touch to bring your cupcakes to life.
Source: Get directions
- Pumpkin CakesPumpkin cake With its vanilla-sugar icing and marzipan stem A fluted, dome-shaped pan is used for this perfect shape . The pumpkin shape is actually two dome cakes, fitted together; try the Great Pumpkin Pan, Add stem and leaf after icing.
Source: Halloween Cakes
- Halloween Owl CupcakesThese are super easy to make. Who dare to eat this scary owl? Everyone! Though they look especially spooky, these caramel disk eyes are a hoot to make. Source: Get recipe
- Ghostly PizzaSlices of mozzarella cheese shaped like ghosts and topped on a pizza.
- Tiny GhostsMicrowave 12 ounces of white chocolate in a microwave-save bowl on high 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth. For each ghost, dip three-quarters of a peanut-shaped peanut butter cookie in the melted chocolate. Top with 2 mini chocolate chips for eyes. Place prepared ghosts on wax paper and refrigerate to set.
- Monster StrawberryMoist strawberry cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and crushed oreo cookies with a frightening strawberry monster.
Source: Get recipe here
- Scary Chocolate SpidersPlace one chocolate covered marshmallow sandwich cookie upside down. decorate with black icing on top. To make 8 thin legs cut 2 black licorice twists in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise to Press one end of each leg into the black icing. place another cookie on top. place 2 jellybean eyes with icing .
Source : Scary Chocolate Spiders
- Vampire Teeth and NailsThese marshmallow vampire teeth are a easy to prepare and provide a nice pop of color to your Halloween party spread. Source: myrecipes
- sleepy-girl-cupcakeThese are more of an art project than an actual recipe, which is perfect for all you non-bakers out there.
Source : Red more